DEFINITION OF 'DUE DILIGENCE - DD'
1. An investigation or audit of a potential investment. Due diligence serves to confirm all material facts in regards to a sale.
2. Generally, due diligence refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party.
We Explain here 'DUE DILIGENCE - DD'
1. Offers to purchase an asset are usually dependent on the results of due diligence analysis. This includes reviewing all financial records plus anything else deemed material to the sale. Sellers could also perform a due diligence analysis on the buyer. Items that may be considered are the buyer's ability to purchase, as well as other items that would affect the purchased entity or the seller after the sale has been completed.
2. Due diligence is a way of preventing unnecessary harm to either party involved in a transaction.
DEFINITION OF 'TITLE SEARCH'
An examination of public records to determine and confirm a property's legal ownership, and find out what claims are on the property. A title search is usually performed by a title company or an attorney, who researches the vested owner, the liens or other judgments on the property, the loans on the property and the property taxes due.
We Explains here 'TITLE SEARCH'
Before you close a deal on the purchase of a home, a title company will search public records on the property's ownership. Once the search is finished, you'll receive a preliminary title report. If there are any issues or problems with the title, you can point them out to the seller. Some problems are easily cleared up while others may take so long that they jeopardize your loan commitment.
We as a company provides and facilitate our customers (i.e Buyers / Sellers / Lessors / Lessee etc) for the Due Diligence and Title Search Reports to enable them for property decision making in buying / selling / leasing.
For more details / discussions you are requested to call us at +91-8802024777 or feel free to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a unique service of Property Barter with which you can exchange your property in the said group housing project named "DLF Capital Greens, Moti Nagar, New Delhi".
The reason to exchange :
1) From Lower size of the apartment to the higher size.
2) From Lower Floor to Higher Floor or Higher Floor to Lower Floor.
For more details please feel free to contact us at +91-8802024777 or email@example.com and get more information on the same.
For Property Trading (Short / Long Term) Model. You are requesteed to please call back at +91-8802024777 email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Transfer Documentation (PTD)- "For Property Investor (Buy/Sell)"
What we do
We provide Property Transfer Documentation Services to the Property Owners/Investors who directly dealing (sale or purchase) with buyers / sellers. We provide hassle free services with respect to above mentioned realty services.
Our Fee Structure for following services:
Property Buy/Sell Documentation Fee : 0.5% (as a Service Charges) of the Total Sales Consideration Per Agreement Per Deal.
For more details please call at +91-8802024777.
We value all types of property assets, from offices, retail units, shopping centres, industrial premises, apartment buildings to land, we offer:
- expertise in market value and fair value
- expertise in rental value
- expertise in right to lease
- expertise in financing/refinancing
- valuations prior to outsourcing operations and due diligence
- existing use value
For more details please call at 8802024777