DEFINITION OF 'DUE DILIGENCE - DD'
1. An investigation or audit of a potential investment. Due diligence serves to confirm all material facts in regards to a sale.
2. Generally, due diligence refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party.
We Explain here 'DUE DILIGENCE - DD'
1. Offers to purchase an asset are usually dependent on the results of due diligence analysis. This includes reviewing all financial records plus anything else deemed material to the sale. Sellers could also perform a due diligence analysis on the buyer. Items that may be considered are the buyer's ability to purchase, as well as other items that would affect the purchased entity or the seller after the sale has been completed.
2. Due diligence is a way of preventing unnecessary harm to either party involved in a transaction.
DEFINITION OF 'TITLE SEARCH'
An examination of public records to determine and confirm a property's legal ownership, and find out what claims are on the property. A title search is usually performed by a title company or an attorney, who researches the vested owner, the liens or other judgments on the property, the loans on the property and the property taxes due.
We Explains here 'TITLE SEARCH'
Before you close a deal on the purchase of a home, a title company will search public records on the property's ownership. Once the search is finished, you'll receive a preliminary title report. If there are any issues or problems with the title, you can point them out to the seller. Some problems are easily cleared up while others may take so long that they jeopardize your loan commitment.
We as a company provides and facilitate our customers (i.e Buyers / Sellers / Lessors / Lessee etc) for the Due Diligence and Title Search Reports to enable them for property decision making in buying / selling / leasing.
For more details / discussions you are requested to call us at +91-8802024777 or feel free to send an email at email@example.com.
We specialize in DLF Capital Greens and DLF Commercial Towers,Shivaji Marg, Moti Nagar Project, we provide following services to our clients which are as follows:
- Meet Buyer and Understand Buyers Requirement with respect to Buy Terms.
- Compare and advise on property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market prevailing prices.
- Give options to the Proposed Buyer for short listing of the same.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers & sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Upon short listing a property, arrange a meeting with a seller.
- Prepare documents such as representation agreements, purchase agreements, closing deeds.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
For more details please call at 8802024777
Property Transfer Documentation (PTD)- "For Property Owner's / Sellers / Buyers / Tenants "
What we do
We provide Property Transfer Documentation Services to the Property Owners who directly dealing (sale or purcahase or leasing) with buyers / sellers / landlords. We provide hassle free services with respect to above mentioned realty services.
Our Fee Structure for following services:
Property Leasing Documentation Fee : 15,000/- Per Agreement / Deal.
Property Sale/Buy Documentation Fee : 0.5% of the Total Sales Consideration Per Agreement Per Deal..
For more details please call at 8802024777
We value all types of property assets, from offices, retail units, shopping centres, industrial premises, apartment buildings to land, we offer:
- expertise in market value and fair value
- expertise in rental value
- expertise in right to lease
- expertise in financing/refinancing
- valuations prior to outsourcing operations and due diligence
Dear Associate Partner,
If you really interested to buy an apartment in DLF Capital Greens Phase 1 then request you to follow the give mentioned process:
Step No. 1
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposed date and time of the visit .
Your e-mail should contain the following :
- Your Name
- Proposed date of visit (give 2 date options) :
- Proposed time of visit :
- Contact Details (Mobile Number) :
- Interested : 2/3 BHK In DLF Capital Greens Phase 1, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi
- Any Other Details like to share before Initial Site Visit :
Step No. 2
Our Sales Representaive will reply or contact you within 24 hours and confirm one of the proposed dates and will meet you at the committed time as discussed.
Step No. 3
Our Sales Representative will meet you at the site location on the committed time and shall guide you over the DLF Capital Greens Phase 1 (Residential Project), Shivaji Marg, New Delhi.
Team DLF Moti Nagar Portal Team.